Applies to: Fenix Industries B.V.
Last update: May 2021
This is the privacy statement of Schoonderwolf Groep B.V. and its subsidiaries, located at Archimedesstraat 5, 7701 SG in Dedemsvaart, registered with the Kamer van Koophandel under number 08174471 (hereinafter referred to as: “Schoonderwolf” or “we”). Click here for more info.
This privacy statement applies to all processing of personal data that we, as controller, obtain from or about you via our websites, brands, subsidiaries and other legally affiliated organisations.
Schoonderwolf Groep B.V.
Archimedesstraat 5, 7701 SG in Dedemsvaart
For questions or comments about this privacy statement or the way in which Schoonderwolf processes personal data, please send an email to: [email protected].
For what purpose and on what basis are personal data processed
Schoonderwolf processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided them to Schoonderwolf yourself. For most personal data, the legal basis is that the processing is necessary to fulfil contractual agreements between you and Schoonderwolf, such as:
- Ordering and delivery of products and services
- Handling your payment
- Calling or emailing you if this is necessary for the provision of our services
- Recruiting and selecting new employees
The data that we collect and process in this context are:
- Name and address details
- Contact details (telephone number, email address, job position)
- Company details (company name, KVK number, VAT number)
- Financial data (IBAN, only when you provide it to us)
- Job applications details (curriculum vitae and motivation letter, only if you provide them to us)
We also collect and process personal data based on a legitimate interest. Our aim here is to:
- Maintain and expand (business) contacts
- Improve insight into the purchasing process
- Send our newsletter and/or brochure; you can unsubscribe from this at any time
- Send promotional material and/or product samples
- Send offers or keep you up to date with product information
- Collect or communicate information about our product development
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- Schoonderwolf analyses your behaviour on its websites in order to improve and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
The data that we collect and process in this context are:
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on the website, in correspondence or by telephone
- Online identifiers (location data, login data from our portal, internet browser and device type)
- Data about your surfing behaviour on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Schoonderwolf's websites and/or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, it is impossible for Schoonderwolf to check whether a visitor is older than 16. If you believe personal data has been collected about a minor without permission, please contact us at priv[email protected]. We will then delete this data immediately.
How long is personal information stored for
Schoonderwolf does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing of personal data
Your personal data may be shared with subsidiaries of Schoonderwolf Groep B.V. for similar products and services, but only if this is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we process your personal data. If you have any questions about this, please send an email to: [email protected].
Schoonderwolf does not share your personal data with other organisations outside Schoonderwolf Groep B.V., except:
- When this is necessary for the performance of the contractual agreement with you;
- To comply with any legal obligations;
- To fulfil your order requests, such as sending a product sample, promotional material or sending information from our trading partners.
To provide our products and services, it is sometimes necessary that we work with external organisations, such as the supplier of our order portal or the organisation that provides our email accounts. Such companies may then process personal data on our behalf and are referred to as 'Processors'. We will conclude a processing agreement with all these parties to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Schoonderwolf remains responsible for all Processors that we engage.
Cookies, or similar technology, that are used
Schoonderwolf uses different type of cookies on its websites (technical, functional, analytical and tracking cookies). A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
When you visit a website, you can decide for yourself whether you accept all types or only certain types of cookies.
In addition, you can set each internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies at all. You can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, please see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/hoe-verwijder-ik-cookies-van-mijn-computer/
How personal information is secured
Schoonderwolf takes appropriate measures to protect personal data, taking into account the nature of the data and risks. If you think that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us as soon as possible via [email protected].
Accessing, amending or deleting data
Under the GDPR you have the right to view, correct or have your personal data deleted. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data, to object to the processing of your personal data by Schoonderwolf and you have the right to take your data with you if this is technically possible (data portability).
If you want to make use of your GDPR rights or if you have other questions or comments about how Schoonderwolf handles your personal data, please send a specific request to [email protected].
We will respond to your request within four weeks at the latest. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you always have the right to file a complaint with the privacy regulator via this link.
Schoonderwolf may periodically amend this privacy statement. Please visit our website to view the most recent version.